The S.C. Green Hospitality Alliance delivered a series of FREE WEBINARS aimed at helping your hotel, motel or restaurant be more sustainable in 2014. The recorded webinars provide a video catalog of how other hotels and restaurants in South Carolina are improving their bottom line and customer relations by going green. Learn about practical tips and practices you can implement at your property. Each recording is about 30 minutes in duration.
Getting Started with Green Hospitality
February 6, 2014
- Learn about the Green Hospitality Alliance and hear testimonials from current members.
Profit with Waste Reduction Strategies
March 6, 2014
- Hear how restaurants and hotels in South Carolina have saved time and money by increasing their recycling and reducing their waste.
Gear up for Summer: Conserve Energy and Water
April 15, 2014
- Listen to the strategies hospitality managers across the state use to reduce energy and water consumption.
Prepare a Sustainable Menu
May 1, 2014
- South Carolina chefs and suppliers share about greening your food service operation.
Understand Your Green Purchasing Options
June 5, 2014
- Learn how to reduce your environmental footprint by selecting environmentally preferred products for your hotel or restaurant.
The S.C. Green Hospitality Alliance – a program of the S.C. Restaurant and Lodging Association and the S.C. Department of Health and Environmental Control’s Office of Solid Waste Reduction and Recycling – is designed to help hotels, motels, restaurants and other hospitality facilities go green.
Technical support of this webinar series was provided by the Environmental Sustainability Resource Center (ESRC) – part of the Pollution Prevention Resource Exchange network of regional information centers.