1101 Arch St
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Water professionals will convene in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania for the American Water Works Association’s 136th Annual Conference & Exposition (ACE), June 11-14.
This year’s professional program will include more than 900 expert presenters in 16 defined tracks focusing on:
• Infrastructure funding and affordability
• Lead management in drinking water
• Green infrastructure
• Federal regulatory agencies and innovation in the water sector
• Policy and water quality discussions
• Public health issues with source water protection
More than 450 exhibiting companies specializing in engineering, manufacturing, membrane filtration systems, laboratory equipment, security and wastewater will showcase products and services at ACE17.
Come see expanded education on the show floor. Sessions will cover wastewater and collection systems management, poster sessions, entrepreneurial sessions from water start-ups inside the Innovation lounge, and roundtable solution sessions presented by exhibitors.